Online Summer Courses at Regis
Whether looking to get ahead or finish a pre-requisite course, summer at Regis College is the place for you! Scroll our current course offerings below and register today to get started.
- Low cost of $235/credit
- Easy and convenient online format
- Get ahead on your college credits for fall 2020
Summer Course Schedules
- Summer I: May 18-June 27 (Registration now closed)
- Summer II: June 29-August 8 (Registration open through July 2)
- Summer III: May 18-August 8 (Registration now closed)
Courses are offered across multiple disciplines including English, sciences, communications, and more. Course examples include:
- CO-320: Social Media
- EN-211: Writing About Texts
- ID-304: Exploring Ethics
- CC-109: Introduction to pre-medical/dental/vet sciences
Please click here for a list of courses required for specific undergraduate and graduate academic programs.
Notes: All Regis summer courses will be offered virtually. Please search "2020 Summer On-Campus" and the respective session to see more.
How To Register
Current Regis Students
- Current Regis students should contact their advisor to register for summer courses.
- You may complete this form or contact the Office of Academic Advising
Non Regis Students
- Fill out the form to the right and click "Submit Course Registration."
- You will receive a confirmation email and your account will be created in 3-5 business days, at which point you will receive your student ID and payment information.
Financial Aid available for eligible students.
More questions: Contact Kelly Golden, Associate Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment.